Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Slot Bench Technician contributes to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Perform floor repair, preventive maintenance, and overhauls of all slot machines including but not limited to electrical and mechanical slot machines, in accordance with gaming regulations.
- *Handle initial set-up and check out of new slot machines.
- *Repair monitors, printed circuit boards (PCBs), electro-mechanical components (i.e., printers, bill validators), wire harnesses/connectors, and other devices as business needs arise.
- *Provide proper preventive maintenance training to Slot Technicians.
- *Maintain parts and electronic components inventory of Bench repair area.
- *Assist in ensuring machine integrity when jackpots occur and at other times, as requested.
- *Ensure knowledge of and compliance with federal, state, and tribal gaming laws, and attendant regulations.
- Promote positive guest relations through prompt, courteous, and efficient service to our guests.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.