Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Poker Dealer contributes to our continued business success by providing unsurpassed guest service, personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values, and demonstrating a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Responsible for the protection and control of the game being dealt.
- *Ensure payouts are made quickly and accurately.
- *Conduct the games in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, handling player transactions and notifying Supervisor of any irregularities.
- *Advise Supervisor of any player disputes or arguments that may arise during the game.
- *Inform Supervisor or other personnel of any important or relevant facts regarding specific players.
- Maintain a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere providing the guest with a pleasant gaming experience.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental internal controls, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.