ATTENDANT - BEVERAGE (PT)
Food & Beverage
Provide clean-up support to the Beverage Department on the casino floor by removing used items in guest areas. Ensure a clutter free clean environment for our guest’s, maintain our 4-Diamond cleanliness standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remove used beverage glasses, plastic bottles, paper cups and general trash materials from the casino floor guest areas.
- Remove dirty ashtrays and replace with clean empty ash trays.
- Wash used glass beverage items by placing them in the beverage dishwashers.
- Provide friendly service to all guests.
- Empty trash bins as they become full.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to stand and lift up to 25 pounds consistently throughout an 8-hour shift. Must be able to multitask in a fast paced team environment. Must be comfortable in communicating with all guests and other Team Members. Must be 21 years of age to work in the Beverage Department.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED. Must have at least 1 year of experience in a customer service environment. Previous experience in a Food & Beverage environment is preferred.
Must have Food Workers Certificate prior to your first day worked.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Findly ©2015 All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly