It is the responsibility of the VIP Services Supervisor to work under the guidance of the VIP Services Manager and oversee the operations of the main office to include leadership, motivation, enthusiasm, direction and support for VIP Attendants while providing excellent guest service.?All duties are to be performed in accordance with fede
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. 21 years of age or older.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Three years experience in VIP Services, marketing, hospitality or an equivalent combination of education.
4. One year supervisory/management experience preferred.
5. Experience using Players Club System, RSVIP and Stratus.
6. Experience using the hotel reservation system Opera preferred.
7. Experience in multi-tasking of projects and project management.
8. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Access and Power Point and Microsoft Project.
9. Excellent guest service and hospitality skills.
10. Strong analytical and listening skills.
11. Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
12. Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
13. Ability to work in an environment where pipe, cigar, and cigarette smoking is permitted.
14. Ability to function and act independently.
15. Ability to work well with people, in a team environment, and to communicate effectively both written & oral.
16. Ability to function in a fast paced environment, under short time constraints, and within established deadlines.
17. Ability to work a flexible schedule including extended hours, weekends, and holidays.
ral, state, local laws, regulations, and ordinances, as well as department and Company policies, practices, and procedures, within the framework and intent of the MGM Grand Detroit Statement.
1.????? Exhibits a professional demeanor and willingness to assist VIPs whenever requested.
2.????? Analyzes casino play and establishes comp profiles for guest reservations.
3.????? Processes all reservations and requests from guests, hosts, and executives and reservation requests from other resort VIP departments for shows, restaurants, etc.
4.????? Enforces the privacy of VIPs and limits requests for information about such guests in accordance with casino policies.?Ensures confidentiality of all casino information.
5.????? Assists Casino Hosts and Executives with reservations, requests for information, limo dispatch, etc.
6.????? Coordinates delivery of special amenities and floral orders daily.
7.????? Issues comp slips to various outlets throughout the property for nonresident casino players, employee incentives, executive requests etc.
8.????? Provides information for all casino events and promotions pertaining to MGM Grand Detroit
9.????? Ensures charges, credits, and complimentaries are posted to individual guest folios.?Posts rate changes as needed.
10.? Receives in-bound calls in response to various mailings and invitations.?Books Slot Tournament reservations, Direct Marketing Packages, etc.
11.? Assists in telemarketing as it relates to generating new business and maintaining existing customer base.
12.? Supervises/Manages the Player Development team to include efficient staffing, employee development and training, performance management and policy enforcement.
13.? Promotes and maintains the highest level of customer service to all guests while staying alert to their needs.
14.? Responds effectively to guest inquiries
??????? related to MGM Grand Detroit and the
??????? downtown Detroit area providing excellent
??????? guest service.
15.? Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority; otherwise refers the matter to management.?Notifies supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
16.? Performs other job-related duties as assigned.