Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. 21 years of age or older.
2. Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational development, business management, related field or equivalent work experience.
3. Three years experience in design and development of computer based training curriculum. Experience in hospitality preferred.
4. Two years experience as an LMS administrator.
5. Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to use the ADDIE model in all training projects.
6. Experience in classroom facilitation in a corporate environment preferred.
7. Experience in the design and facilitation of guest service programs preferred.
8. Experience in multi-tasking of projects and project management.
9. Knowledge of adult learning principles, training facilitation and evaluation, curriculum research, and instructional design for Company training courses.
10. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, outlook and Power Point.
11. Strong keyboarding and typing skills
12. Excellent guest service and hospitality skills.
13. Strong problem solving and listening skills.
14. Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
15. Bilingual abilities preferred.
16. Ability to demonstrate ease in speaking to and moderating large groups.
17. Ability to demonstrate creative abilities and writing proficiency.
18. Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
19. Ability to lift and carry up to ten (10) pounds at a time.
20. Ability to push and pull heavy items and equipment.
21. Ability to perform various activities such as constant standing, walking, frequent bending, reaching, kneeling, and squatting.
22. Ability to work in an environment where pipe, cigar, and cigarette smoking is permitted.
23. Ability to function and act independently.
24. Ability to work well with people, in a team environment, and to communicate effectively both written & oral.
25. Ability to function in a fast paced environment, under short time constraints, and within established deadlines.
26. Ability to work a flexible schedule including extended hours, weekends, and holidays.
27. Obtain/maintain Michigan Gaming Control Board Level 3 Occupational License.