Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. 21 years of age or older.
2. High School diploma or college degree preferred.
3. One year sales and/or retail experience.
4. Strong keyboarding, data entry and typing skills with a minimum of 25 wpm net. Proficiency testing for typing and data entry will be required.
5. Previous cash handling experience.
6. Excellent guest service and hospitality skills.
7. Strong analytical and listening skills.
8. Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
9. Bilingual abilities preferred.
10. Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
11. Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at a time.
12. Ability to push and pull heavy items and equipment.
13. Ability to perform various activities such as constant standing, walking, frequent bending, reaching, kneeling, and squatting.
14. Ability to multi-task several activities and duties simultaneously
15. Ability to function and act independently.
16. Ability to work well with people, in a team environment, and to communicate effectively both written & oral.
17. Ability to work in an environment where pipe, cigar, and cigarette smoking is permitted.
18. Ability to function in a fast paced environment, under short time constraints, and within established deadlines.
19. Ability to work a flexible schedule including extended hours, weekends, and holidays.