2D Motion Artist- 98 (On Hold)
Mathis Brothers - Oklahoma City
It is our commitment to provide our customers a one-stop destination for the largest selection of quality home furnishings at the lowest process every day, while striving to enrich, fulfill, and reward our employees and the communities we live in.
BENEFITS: (Includes families)
– Options include health, dental, vision, life, disability, and very generous 401K. Further benefits include a large on-site professional gym with trainers, classes, health coaches, with some child care as well as an on-site Mathis owned Dr’s office. Reduced premium options are available for those who qualify.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
The Motion Graphics Artist produces visual solutions, using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness to create advertising materials to be use in video media channels. Motion Graphics Artists need to have an awareness of current fashions in visual arts, heightened imaginative and creative abilities. Must have attention to detail and be thorough in executing campaigns. Job requires working knowledge of the latest computer packages and understanding the importance of material costs, time limits, deadlines and work order systems. Job also requires being reliable, responsible, dependable and organized. Perform any other duties as directed by management.
– Professionally Experienced as opposed to only having experience in creating indies, personal projects, shorts, or student films.
– Average to fast in relative comparison to industry speeds for motion graphics work.
– Reliable, professional, detail oriented, listens to instructions, works well with others.
- Enjoys keeping up with the latest craft news, products, methods, resources, tutorials, and general maturing of their craft.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
Conceptualize, design, refine and execute campaigns. Conceptualize and present the Video Marketing Director with possible design solutions for a campaign. Receive constructive feedback and direction from the Video Marketing Director and use that information to create and refine design solutions into campaigns. Create 2D, 2.5D, and 3D objects using computer animation. Create video segments that are mainly motion graphics and/or animated. Potentially perform some traditional editing. Have materials delivered before the deadline. The Motion Graphics Designer will take abstract concepts and turn them into exciting, cutting-edge motion graphics that are representative of Mathis Brothers’ goals. Provide ideas and suggestions for advancing workflows through techniques and software solutions. Work with other departments to get additional information and approvals. Work with customers to find and deliver a solution while providing excellent customer service.
Producing accurate and high quality work; ability to handle multiple projects at once; 2D/2.5D/3D; Expertly skilled in After Effects and proficient in at least one 3D program such as C4D or Maya (or equivalent); Preferably experienced with either Avid and/or FCP and/or Premiere; Proficient at compositing, tracking, rotoscoping, and other general motion graphic/fx/animation tasks. Average to fast in relative comparison to industry speeds for equivalent motion graphics work. Knowledgeable in the latest trends and techniques. Must be able to communicate visually, verbally, and in writing; ability to meet tight deadlines.
WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION:
– Only apply if you are highly proficient in the required skills and have produced high quality works created for television/internet broadcast or corporate video.
– You MUST submit an online video portfolio link.
- If you wish to receive the most consideration submit demo reels vs. multiple videos/links. Please do not submit long videos expecting us to search through them for the motion graphic content.
– We are NOT interested in seeing student, personal, or indie projects.
– Applications without working links will be deleted.
– Submit resume of RELEVANT work history.
– Submit a list of the software titles that you are proficient at and give yourself a 1 – 10 competency rating for each title.
Ex: After Effects - 8
– No 'remote-work' applicants please.
– When submitting, if you do not currently live in the Oklahoma City area, please confirm you are aware this is a full time job which you will be expected to work on site and in Oklahoma City.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS:
To successfully perform the essential functions of the job, an employee must be able to perform the following: Stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, climbing, crawling, walking, pulling, lifting, talking, hearing/listening and repetitive motion.
Lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs constantly to move objects.
Indoor, climate controlled environment.
Mathis Brothers promotes and maintains a drug-free work environment. Mathis Brothers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Findly ©2006 All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly