Inside Technical Sales / Customer Service
Kaman Hires GREAT People!
Create Innovative Solutions, and Expand your Career!
Kaman Industrial Technologies, the largest subsidiary of Kaman Corporation, is a leading distributor of industrial products with over 200 sales and distribution locations throughout North America. Kaman Industrial Technologies' objective is to deliver the greatest total value to make our customers more productive, more competitive, and more profitable.
Due to our continuing growth, we are currently seeking experienced Professional in multiple US locations!
This is a wonderful opportunity for a candidate with mechanical and mathematical aptitude, strong computer skills, and knowledge of industrial products. An interest in career growth is desired!
Education – A minimum of High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience. Associates Degree in Technical discipline preferred.
Experience – Mechanical and mathematical aptitude required. Strong computer skills. Knowledge of the industrial distribution industry or an allied industry and KIT products preferred.
A valid driver’s license may be required.
Summary: Work cooperatively with outside sales, purchasing and suppliers to grow business at existing customers, develop new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales goals while increasing customer satisfaction.
· Generate new and repeat sales by providing products and technical information in a concise and timely manner.
· Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to suggest specific products and solutions or alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
· Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
· Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
· Remain current on product developments by attending training (company/supplier), reading trade journals, supplier literature etc. Expedite/On-time Delivery
· Obtain accurate information from suppliers relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery.
· Monitor scheduled shipment dates to endure timely delivery, expedite as needed and communicated variances to customer.
· Present a professional image at all time to co-workers, customers and suppliers.
· Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition and handles stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
· Adhere to the phone system protocol; Track inbound and outbound calls; Assign a work code to each call
· Maintain proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, KIS, office equipment and software. Good keyboard skills.
· Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns.
· Setup and maintain customer files and notes within the company ordering software.
· Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team.
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
· Assist in scheduled physical inventory counts.
· Work to collect open Accounts Receivable balances
· Perform shipping and receiving duties including picking/packing, will call or counter assistance.
As a growing company and an industry leader we offer a very comprehensive compensation package and benefit program to include:
Ø Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental & Vision insurance, & Flexible spending accounts,
Ø Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule,
Ø Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances,
Ø Paid Vacation, Sick time,& Company Holidays,
Ø Employee discounted Stock Purchase Plan,
Ø 100% tax free tuition reimbursement,
Ø …and MORE !
For fastest consideration send your resume today!
KAMAN Hires Great People!
We are committed to a safe and drug free environment for our employees! Candidates must successfully pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen test.
EEO. M/F/D/V Kaman Industrial Technologies recruits, hires and promotes individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or physical or mental disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform the job, or any other status protected by law, all in accordance with applicable Federal, state or local law.