| This is a 3-4 Month Temporary Position. Dates of the role are Mid/Late April - Early August.|
Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of the human resources information system including: activities associated with employee information, retrieval capabilities and all data reporting to meet the informational needs of the HR group as well as other business units.Develops reports and procedures to audit HRIS data to ensure complete and accurate data is maintained in system. Modifies existing programs to help end users identify and resolve data issues. Provide leadership, productivity, organization and efficiency to the entire Human Resources department thru managing the HR database, data reporting, office workflow, and comprehensive documentation.
· Generates ad hoc management reports through various databases and reports which may involve downloading information into Microsoft Access for detailed analysis.
· Responsible for the ongoing development, upgrade and data integrity of the HRIS system.
· Evaluates, analyzes, designs, and maintains the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
· Works with IT to alter existing programs in order to gather and report data as necessary
· Develops and finalizes system requirements documents
· Maintains internal database files and tables
· Develops custom reports to meet the requirements of company management and staff
· Works closely with HRIS team to establish new systems and identify new software products to support future corporate objectives and strategies as well as current needs
· Prepares accurate and timely monthly reports from the HRIS system as required by management
· Identifies HRIS training needs of end users.
· Establishes and maintains up-to-date HRIS standard operating procedures and a comprehensive HRIS reports library
· Develops and maintains up-to-date end user training manual and materials
· Develops and conducts in-house HRIS training programs to end-users
· Serves as lead resource for input and maintenance of the HR intranet site, seeking out new opportunities to promote HRIS functionality via the intranet
· Leads HRIS audits, proposes solutions to issues found, makes corrections as necessary and communicates findings
· Recommends process improvements through automation for HR department
· Acts as back-up for processing/data entering personnel transactions
· Works on special projects for HR and performs other duties as required by manager
Adheres to all Human Resource policies and procedures regarding confidentiality and security of information at all times