Retail Sales Merchandiser (Part-Time)
Part-Time Retail Sales Service Merchandiser
Lebanon/West Lebanon, NH area
(20-24 hrs per week max.)
The Retail Sales Merchandiser will provide both sales and service to assigned territory accounts within the greater Lebanon, NH Area.
Gain and maintain distribution of all Hood and Licensed products within assigned territory accounts.
Pack out product as necessary.
Monitor sales and inventory levels.
Execute weekly sales programs, increasing store orders as well as selling and building displays.
Conduct retail price checks on key Hood and Licensed items in addition to competitive brands.
Associates Degree in business or related field preferred
Successful candidate must have previous merchandising experience with a consumer package goods manufacturer, major food broker, or retail services company
Excellent communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Professional, customer service focus
Ability to lift and handle up to 40 lbs on a regular basis
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Must be a motivated self starter and work with little direct supervision
Ability to travel within assigned territory daily using own vehicle
Valid driver’s license required
AT HOOD YOU WILL RECEIVE....
Excellent starting wage
All of these requirements are based on the needs of the stores that the employee visits. The workload could be more or less depending on what is required from the store.
– Short periods of time (8 hours or less)
– Short periods of time (2 hours or less)
- Short periods of time (6 hours or less)
Twisting of the Spine
– Lighter –( 40lbs or less could carry weight depending on store needs)
– Lighter – (40lbs or less could carry weight depending on store needs)
– Heavy – (up to 650lbs -- Moving milk crates from a backroom cooler to the sales floor. The weight includes the weight of the product and the weight of the milk crates and rail. The rail has wheels and is pushed/pulled manually. Could push/pull this amount depending on store needs.)
Return To Search
Send to Friend