• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Working knowledge of wines and beers.
• Must be able to pass the TIPS test within probation period.
• Must demonstrate a proven ability to work with other employees in a positive manner.
• Must be able to service/dispense alcohol in line with established PLCB regulations.
• Should have a proven ability to work in an accurate and safe manner.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and be able to stand for duration of shift.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Normal working hours will consist of holidays and weekends and all shifts as dictated by seniority.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer