Average Hours per Week:
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Reservation agent is responsible for booking guest reservation requests to secure rooms in a prompt, courteous manner and in addition will direct incoming guest room calls and inquiries in a timely manner.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time; Must be able to reach, bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk when performing job functions; Requires the ability to distinguish letters, numbers, and symbols; Must be able to work independently and respond calmly in stressful situations; Must be able to communicate in the English language (read, write, & speak); Regular, predictable attendance required; Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will include late evenings, weekends, and holidays
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work is performed in a call center environment; Telephone contact with the public and fellow team members, and constant contact with staff in a high-energy atmosphere is required.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (includes, but not limited to, the following):
1. Answer all in-coming reservation calls with efficiency and professionalism;
2. Take reservations and accurately inputting into the computer system;
3. Answer inquiries of room rates, outlets, room locations/directions, & promotions;
4. Interact with staff from Rooms Division/Front Office on bookings;
5. Handle all guest special requests in a professional manner;
6. Activate manual system in the event of system downtime;
7. Maintain accurate records and reports;
8. Address all guest service needs and resolve any service-related problems or issues;
9. Comply with all health and safety standards;
10. Comply with company policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and be available to work on a regular
11. Ensure that Superior Guest Service levels are met according to Standard Operating Procedures;
12. Attend meetings as scheduled; and
13. Other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Must have excellent communication and organization skills, as well as speak in a pleasant telephone voice/skill; Must be able to communicate in the English language (read, write, & speak); Must be self-reliant and possess a sense of urgency; Ability to perform basic math. Ability to interpret and apply guidelines and procedures; Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information; Must be a team player and flexible in work schedule; Ability to understand & comply with all departmental and Company rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Possess a working knowledge of MS Office; Ability to operate a telephone, copier, fax machine, and 10-key adding machine. Integrated phone system knowledge or prior experience with the public preferred.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
One (1) year previous Reservations/PBX experience preferred
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly