This position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager with managing the convenience store and gasoline operation.
Performs duties of Store Manager in his/her absence.
Addresses and expeditiously resolves the following situations:
- disgruntled customers or employees.
- no-fault product policy.
- invalid credit cards
- bad checks.
- broken or malfunctioning equipment.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- shift check-off.
- daily station reporting.
- bank deposit preparation.
- Handles payment of certain direct store delivery accounts by issuing money orders.
Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the store or other circumstances.