Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities GATE Express Carwash! If you are interested in the job opportunity – GATE Express Assistant Manager, please forward your resume to Jim Vernon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a great benefit package including: 401-K Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Short term & Long term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation Days and One Free Car Wash per Week!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Express Wash Manager in developing and maintaining a team of people who provided inside and outside wash services to guests in a safe, fast and friendly environment
GATE is looking for an enthusiastic assistant manager who thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys dealing with people. This is an awesome opportunity that will allow you to use your people skills and manage a business as if it were your own. Will train the right person in car wash procedures.
- Performs duties of Express Wash Manager in his/her absence.
- Provides the best customer experience by training team on all internal and external programs, building customer base through return Customers – Customer Loyalty Program
- Insures that all guests are treated courteously and that the needs of the customer are addressed efficiently.
- Monitor and control labor percentage by hour on days and shifts managed
- Monitor and control chemical output daily (marking barrels) and troubleshooting (rate of flow)
- Conduct daily Preventative Maintenance according to program schedule on days and shifts managed
- Conduct equipment repairs proactively and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues quickly
- Maximize speed of processing vehicles at the wash through training and upholding standards of performance
- Coach team members to improve performance
- Per policy guidelines, ensure that personnel’s uniforms are neat and clean in appearance
- Addresses and expeditiously resolves guest inquiries, complaints and compliments and issues with disgruntled employees.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
- Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the Wash or other circumstances.
- Able to do closing procedures of Express Car Wash
· Review all equipment updates and follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
· Continue to improve knowledge of equipment and wash systems by learning every function at the car wash
· Ensure that all daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time on days and shifts managed
· Attend and excel at ALL training programs, internal and external, required by the company
· Cross-Train at least one employee on one new task every week until every employee can perform each function at the wash
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Wears safety glasses
- Must be able to perform all tasks and functions of a Sales Associate, Team Leader
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 hours per week and work other shifts other than those of the Express Wash Manager after completion of training.
- Must possess basic reading and comprehension, writing as well as math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check.