Convenience Store Cashier
About Gate Petroleum Company
The first Gate service station was opened in 1960 in Jacksonville, FL. Today, Gate operates 73 state-of-the-art stations with convenience stores in 5 Southeastern states.
Gate has consistently been able to outperform larger, stronger companies and attributes their success to the dedication of the employees. Even with sophisticated automation and specialization, it all comes back to people! Gate’s employees are willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service to get the job done. These employees are the reason Gate is a dynamic company with an exciting future.
- Must be at least 18 years old to sell alcohol and tobacco products.
- Are able to lift 50 pounds.
- Listen attentively and speak clearly.
- Interact effectively with your co-workers and our customers to provide top-notch service.
- Are honest, energetic, enthusiastic and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Take pride in a job well-done.
- Have an excellent attendance track record.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
If you like to work in a family type environment where all employees are truly valued and treated with trust and respect, you need to talk with us.
Gate Petroleum offers:
- A high-energy, fast-paced, 24/7 environment.
- Varied part-time and full-time work schedules.
- Uniforms to wear to work.
- Caring and involved management.
- A flexible benefits package that offers you choices to fit your lifestyle including medical, dental, vision care and paid vacations.
- Quarterly Bonuses based on your team’s performance.
- The opportunity to grow with the company.
If we’ve described a person that sounds like you and a working environment that sounds like fun,
APPLY NOW at
Gate Petroleum Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer