You belong at Dayton Freight! Join our team of Account Managers and be a part of The Dayton Difference.
Dayton Freight is a recognized leader in regional LTL transportation services and we are truly different from other carriers. It’s apparent in how we treat our customers, and each other. Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and professional honesty. Dayton Freight appreciates its employees: you are not just a number, you are family. We attribute our growth to the dedication of our employees, and the loyalty of our customers and business partners.
Account Managers develop sales/marketing action plans to maximize territory revenue, as well as provide customized business solutions for prospects and customers.
Additional job duties include:
- Organization and accomplishment of sales activities in an efficient and economical manner consistent with sales objectives
- Maintain excellent communication with external and internal customers
- Keep fully informed regarding competitor developments
- Safeguard all assigned company assets and proprietary data
- Facilitate information meetings with Service Center team members
- Effectively handle special assignments as directed
- A bachelors degree in either sales, marketing or business or at least 5 years of comparable sales experience
- Proven sales skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel to meet with customers
- Knowledge of the surrounding geographical market
- Knowledge of the LTL Industry
- Stable and growing organization
- Competitive weekly pay
- Quick advancement
- Professional, positive and people-centered work environment
- Modern facilities
- Clean, late model equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D, 401(k), etc.
- Paid holidays (8); paid vacation and personal days