Responsible for assisting others in designing, implementing, and maintaining databases that facilitate examination and graphic representation of the data needed to monitor performance, identify opportunities for improvement, craft interventions, and measure the effectiveness of those interventions. The Quality Project Coordinator will also be responsible for :
1) preparing graphs and reports needed for various committee meetings for Risk, Safety and Quality,
2) function as a liaison between the database vendors and the Quality Department,
3) Recommending interventions to promote compliance,
4) Provide tools and encouragement to departments that must demonstrate continuous survey readiness,
5) Assist the Quality Department in effective coordination of hospital-wide quality initiatives,
6) track and trend the hospital's compliance with required standards,
7) Provide areas with mandated measures of success with matrices that allow them to assess, measure and demonstrate compliance, and
8) Serve as a liaison between Quality Management and various hospital departments. Must be able to perform jobs in all patient care and operational areas subject to reasonable accommodations.
This is a non-union position.