- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required
- Associated Degree preferred
- Two years of relevant administration experience or equivalent experience in a general office environment preferred
- General knowledge of business and accounting systems and methods
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, rules, procedures and administration
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office products (Word, Power Point, Excel, Adobe Acrobat) and database applications, e-mail and Internet.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact and respect.
- Must be able multitask oriented
- Must be able to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action
- Must have a valid CA drivers licence.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.