- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Three years of experience in an accounting position.
- General knowledge of business and accounting systems and methods.
- General knowledge of applicable law, regulations, rules, procedures, and administration is required.
- General knowledge of budgeting, planning, controls methods, and applications.
- General proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office and database applications, e-mail and Internet.
- Advanced proficiency in 10-key and other office equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact, and respect.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.