- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- 6 months previous experience in sales and guest service required.
- Should have general knowledge of retail operations.
- Basic proficiency in 10-key and computerized cash register.
- Basic proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office and database applications, e-mail and Internet.
- Must possess basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, in whole numbers and decimals.
- Must possess exceptional guest service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact, and respect.
- Must be able to complete multiple tasks and help multiple guests in a courteous and timely manner.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to meet scheduling requirements and maintain a good attendance records.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and intelligibly with casino and Haku Gift Shop guests and Team Members.
- Should be dependable, responsible and able to work with minimal or no supervision at times.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to read and write legibly in English language.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.