- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- One year experience in a position with routine accounting or auditing responsibilities or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of business and accounting systems and methods.
- Basic knowledge of applicable law, regulations, rules, procedures, and administration is required.
- Proficient in computers, including Microsoft Office and database applications, e-mail and Internet.
- Proficient in 10-key and other office equipment.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate audit results effectively.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.