Primary Duties, Responsibilities, and Tasks:
- Maintains facilities’ electrical systems: electrical panels, lighting systems, UPS systems, on-site electrical generators, electrical motors, and VFD’s.
- Performs a full range of preventative maintenance, troubleshoots, dismantles, repairs and reassembles complex electrical equipment.
- Assists in the planning and scheduling of electrical installation, care, and repair of casino facilities and equipment, including new construction and remodel projects.
- Understands, interprets, and implements commercial building electrical codes.
- Works from drawings, verbal instructions, and sketches under moderate supervision.
- Works with outside contractors, obtains bids, forwards information to the Electrical Services Manager and the Assistant Director of Facilities.
- Directs work of Team Members as assigned.
- Responsible for safe operation and use of equipment, hand and power tools, and materials.
- Requisitions supplies, tools, materials, and equipment needed for various tasks.
- Identifies all utilities, and locations, provides information in case of emergencies.
- Keeps records and dates of materials used and equipment serviced.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Current State Certified Electrician.
- 5 years of experience as a commercial Journeyman Electrician.
- Commercial electrical experience including experience with commercial UPS systems
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Able to effectively establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write legibly in English language.
- Current Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.