- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality or related dicipline preferred.
- Experience managing operations of restaurant environments, including front of the house and banquet management is preferred
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of dining service; wine knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of food and beverage rules, regulations, standards, practices and procedures is preferred.
- Knowledge of food and labor costs, budgeting, planning, control methods, and applications is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient in POS systems.
- Must obtain food handler card within 30 days of employment.
- Basic proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office applications, e-mail and Internet.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to accomplish assigned tasks with interruptions and within deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and tact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for phone and written correspondence.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed to assume additional duties when necessary, and able to follow through and complete tasks efficiently in a specified period of time.
- Must work well with guests, Team Members, and the general public, having a positive attitude, friendly disposition, and good work ethics.
- Must have initiative, self-discipline, and the ability to organize and direct the work of others.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Native American hiring preference applies.