- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or related discipline preferred.
- Five years of hotel management experience.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of property management.
- Exceptional guest service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and tact.
- Familiarity with a variety of property management systems.
- Familiarity with yield management and cost controls.
- Experience in budget development, general business accounting and forecasting.
- Proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office applications, e-mail and Internet.
- Must work well within a team and be able to motivate Team Members.
- Ability to effectively supervise and manage subordinate Team Members.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments and to delegate responsibilities.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in demanding and difficult guest situations.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Native American hiring preference applies.