Description of the Position:
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, Customer Database, develops and builds customer segmentations in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and databases to identify target customers for direct marketed campaigns and offers. Responsible for maintaining, updating, and reporting from the Revenue Management System, yielding room rates for the Casino hotel and Hotel Corque.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, and Tasks:
- Researches, establishes parameters, analyzes the customer database, and extracts data to create lists of preferred guests based on customer demographics, behavior, interests, and other variables for targeted marketing initiatives over multiple marketing channels such as direct mail, email, and text.
- Assists with developing segmentation strategies that differentiate Chumash from competition and drive profitable revenue and responsible for executing such strategies.
- Stays current on segmentation best practices.
- Assists campaign managers in developing pro formas by identifying the target audience for a proposed campaign and with post campaign analysis to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Stays well-informed on current marketing campaigns and offers.
- Oversees all hotel room blockings, occupancy forecasting, room rates, and yield management.
- Responsible for updating the Revenue Management system with current Resort events for room rate and occupancy level forecasting.
- Maintains the Revenue Management System, including system upgrades and documentation.
- Performs reporting functions and identifies variances between hotel room value by player from the Revenue Management System and actual room rates as detailed in Opera.
- Conducts Revenue Management System training with staff as needed.
- Performs ad hoc analysis and reporting as assigned by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.