- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a related horticulture/landscaping position.
- Plant knowledge: awareness of plant types; trees, shrubs, groundcovers and common weed species; knowledge of a few common names of plants.
- General knowledge of pruning, planting, staking and deadheading.
- Basic awareness of irrigation parts and their functions, awareness of the general principles of system operation and basic repairs and adjustments.
- Knowledge of names of the fundamental tools used and general safe uses of both hand and power tools used in landscape maintenance. Must have basic knowledge and experience on the care and use of the tools.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.