Office Services Supervisor
Type of Position: Full-Time
Category: Management - Corporate
Statement of Purpose
This position is responsible for managing office services including but not limited to mail, shipping, supplies, and clerks.
1. Carries supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
2. Oversees the day-to-day activities of several functional units, such as outgoing and incoming mail, reproduction, correspondence, filing systems, etc.
3. Plans, organizes, administers and reviews work quality and staff productivity.
4. Develops input for departmental planning, staffing and budgetary needs, training and education, etc.
5. Recruits and selects employees; handles disciplinary actions and counseling; conducts employee performance reviews.
6. Maintains departmental records; compiles and prepares required monthly reports.
7. Coordinates departmental needs and programs with other divisions, departments and agencies.
8. Performs special projects as assigned.
9. Communicates orally and in writing within and outside the division.
10. All other duties as assigned.
• Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize, maintains confidentiality, and interacts with all levels of management across the organization
• Relies on widespread experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Excellent organizational and documentation skills
• Excellent customer service skills and experience
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point and Excel)
• Associates degree in business administration
• 4 years experience
Requirement : Valid drivers license