Ability to follow all policies and procedures including but not limited to attendance, appearance, safety, and security policies
Required Natural Behaviors:
· Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
· Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with team member relations issues.
· Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organizations.
· Uses diplomacy and tact to build constructive and effective relationships including during high-tension situations.
· Ability to obtain support for ideas and actions from subordinates, peers, or superiors in order to accomplish a task or goal.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Deals with simple and complex concepts effectively.
· Ability to identify circumstances or incidents that require the notification and/or approval of others.
Required Education and Work Experience:
· Satisfactory completion of Dealer training classes or previous dealing experience