1. Adhere to guest service requirement listed above.
2. Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
3. Must be willing to cross-train in other departments of Hotel Operations as instructed by management.
4. This is a uniformed position, which requires that team member’s are in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty.
5. Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests.
6. Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.
7. Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining, and travel directions.
8. Keep record of room availability and guest’s accounts, manually or by computer.
9. Compute bill, collect payment, and make change for guests.
10. May post charges to guest’s bill.
11. Make and confirm room reservations for guests.
12. Assist in the group sales efforts as specified by PBX Supervisor or Front Desk Supervisor.
13. Complete all necessary reports as assigned by your supervisor.
14. Maintain lobby area and coffee bar.
15. Must be willing to work alone, supervised, non-supervised when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is a plus.
3. Excellent communication and guest service skills are a must.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a Team Member in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. Based on business needs or Guest service objectives, you may also be asked to perform other duties or tasks in addition to those listed above.
Licensing and Certification Required:
Team Members may be required to obtain a Missouri Gaming Commission license. This license is paid for by the team member and renewed on an annual basis.