Agua Caliente Casino
Average Hours per Week:
Starting Rate / Tips:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Sells tickets in the box office for ACCR concerts and events. Handles cash, credit, and refund transactions correctly. Adheres to established procedures, administers the ticket system and completes related paperwork. Provide support to overall management team as directed by the Box Office Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(other duties may be assigned
• Sell tickets for headline concerts, entertainment events, special events and promotions in the Box
• Utilize proper procedures and documentation for all transactions.
• Ensures bank is counted and balanced with Cage.
• Assists with ticket taking and usher duties as needed.
• Record and report database information to management.
• Must possess and maintain a thorough knowledge of Agua Caliente Casino special events,
promotions, and advertising campaigns.
• Provides excellent continuous customer service.
• Support, as needed, marketing/players club promotions by distributing gifts, helping with giveaways,
tournaments, new card sign ups and card reprints.
• Answers phones and addresses calls appropriately.
• Complies with all applicable regulations, internal controls and policies and procedures.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential factions. This position requires organizational skills, the ability to work with a minimum of supervision and independent problem solving skills. Must display excellent people skills and project a mature presence with confidence. Must have a pleasant and courteous demeanor. Must be able to interact easily with guests. Proven ability to provide and implement solutions regarding guest concerns and/or problems within guidelines as established by management. Must have sufficient mathematical ability to estimate and use percentages.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or G.E.D. Some demonstrated customer service experience and/or training or combination of education and experience. Computer literate with good oral and written English communication skills. Multi-lingual desirable with good phone etiquette.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting OR standing at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment. Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly