Job Description Summary
Accommodates guests of the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Maintains all standards that apply to the needs of the designated VIP of both the casino and hotel as stipulated by upper management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
• Check in/out guests and VIPs and computes bill, collects payment, and makes changes for guest.
• Assign reservation based on resort availability and guest preference. Issue room keys, and escort
instructions to bell person
• Handle customer problems that are escalated by the front desk staff. Completes, maintains, and
processes pertinent paperwork and records.
• When applicable, oversee and facilitate the relocation of guests to nearby properties.
• Work closely with the security department to resolve guest issues while maintaining the security and
safety of Tribal assets.
• Book reservations for dinner, spa, hotel, golf, shows and any other pertinent guest related service.
• Ensure the proper execution of all Front Desk and Night Audit functions.
• Verify cash drop envelops.
• Effectively manage hotel room inventory and sales strategy to maximize occupancy and profitability
• Work closely with the Player Development department to manage casino block inventory.
• Work closely with the Housekeeping and Engineering departments to resolve room issues, ensure no
rooms are left dirty or needing immediate repair, and that all service requests are resolved within a
target of 15 minutes.
• Execute the property’s emergency procedures for all emergency circumstances.
• Analyze and organize office operations and procedures, filing systems and other clerical services.
• Help train new and existing employees for the efficient operation of the department.
• Provide excellent guest service.
• Comply with all applicable Tribal regulations, internal controls and policies and procedures. Document
and report all exceptions/variations/deviations immediately upon awareness.
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED