Job Description Summary
Assist in supervision and scheduling of Players Club Representatives. Develop guest loyalty, relationships and direct marketing programs. Provides services to respond to guest requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
· Initiate Players Club membership through accurate and timely data entry.
· Record and report database information to management, may assist in updating database files.
· Must posses and maintain thorough knowledge of all Agua Caliente Casino table games, slot mix,
special events, promotions, advertising campaigns and community events.
· Must display superior people skills and project mature presence and confidence.
· Must demonstrate ability to provide and implement solutions to guest concerns and/or problems
within guidelines as established by management.
· Provide the highest level of ongoing customer service.
· Oversees and/or participates in formal and informal surveys and queries.
· Must be able to conduct tours of the gaming floor and other related facilities and possess
knowledge of all Tribal properties and entities.
· Will assist in making reservations for guests for rooms, meals, massages, etc. as deemed
appropriate and may assist in arranging transportation.
· Oversee and/or participate in meeting busses, distributing gifts and giveaways, running internal and
· Act as liaison between guest and management as relates to needs of guest and employee
complaints and concerns.
· Maintains authority to authorize comps for guests as designated by management.
· Will assist the Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Supervisor with enforcing all
standard operating procedures in the organization and recommend changes for improvement.
· Monitors staff performance, ensuring adherence to Agua Caliente Casino policies and procedures.
· Performs tasks associated with the redemption of promotional items and their distribution.
· Assists in maintaining redemption items inventory and recommends the purchase of
· Assists in needed training for the Players Club Representatives and other personnel.
· Supervises staff relationships with customers.
· Responsibilities include training employees, planning, assisting and directing work; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
· Performs tasks associated with event ticket sales when assigned to the Players Club Booth.
· Performs cash and credit card transactions associated with event ticket sales when assigned to the
· Responsible for processing transactions accurately and maintaining cash drawer variances to a
minimum when assigned to the Players Club Booth.
Players Club Representatives
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED