Manager, Assistant Spa
Agua Caliente Casino
Average Hours per Week:
Starting Rate / Tips:
Spa Fitness & Salon*
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Manages a variety of general office activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(other duties may be assigned)
• Provides excellent guest service
• Act as manager on duty in Spa Director’s absence
• Assists Spa Manager in meeting budgeted revenue and expense goals.
• Stays abreast of latest retail trends in Spa services and products.
• Orders products and supplies keeping control of inventory levels.
• Schedule and attend all staff meetings.
• Manages work schedules according to business needs.
• Processing of payroll for department staff.
• Hiring, training and discipline of qualified staff.
• Assures facility is maintained in accordance with state, local and company standards and regulations
Spa Activities Supervisor Nail Stylist Hair Stylist Massage Therapist Spa Technician Spa Front Desk Esthetician
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma/G.E.D: and a BA or 3 years spa management or administration or combination of education and experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment. Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly