Agua Caliente Casino
Average Hours per Week:
Starting Rate / Tips:
Food and Beverage
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for seating guests in a prompt, friendly and efficient manner and ensuring equal distribution of guests among servers. Responsible for correctly handling cash, credit and comp procedures and completing related paperwork.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(other duties may be assigned)
• Supplies guests with information on services available on property.
• Assists guests in any way possible and directs guests to tables.
• Answers phones and directs calls appropriately.
• Handles initial complaints and informs manager on duty.
• Ensures a safe environment for fellow Team Members and guests.
• Remains up-to-date on casino events and hours of operation for all F&B outlets.
• Utilizes proper procedures and documentation for transactions.
• Ensures bank is counted and balanced with cage.
• Completes related paperwork.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma/GED. Previous cash handling and dining room host experience preferred. Attend and complete California Department of ABC Lead Training Program. Possess a Riverside County Department of Environmental Health Food Handlers Certificate. Good customer service skills; ability to communicate effectively with others; understands and complies with all company and departmental rules and regulations.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the property, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and standing for extended periods of time. Also will be subjected to a smoke filled environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly