Education, Experience and Qualifications
• High School Diploma and/or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years experience as a player development manager or casino marketing manager and/or equivalent combination of 10 years progressive gaming experience.
• Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience.
• Ability to organize and present information in a meaningful manner.
• Must possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills to effectively interface with guests.
• Must possess excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office software..
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.