JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Cleans rooms and halls in commercial establishment, such as hotel, restaurants, and dormitories by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
1. Obtains list of rooms from supervisor for duties of the day.
2. Advises manager or office clerk of rooms ready for occupancy.
3. Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
4. Make beds.
5. Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
6. Checks wraps and renders personal assistance to patrons.
7. Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
8. Dust furniture.
9. Empties wastebasket, washes windows, door panels, and TV’s.
10. Replenishes bathroom supplies.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED