Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or GED required. Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
• Minimum two years experience in casino event or promotion planning.
• Minimum two years applicable knowledge of casino games (Slots and Table Games), telemarketing and casino patron sales techniques sale techniques.
• Must have excellent organizational skills, be computer literate, have the ability to work with all departments, and have excellent customer relation skills.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Must be able to communicate in English.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.