Job Description Summary
Serve as initial guest contact and key data entry clerk for Players Club database information. Identify and gather information on valuable guests through observation, analysis, personal contact and service. Develop guest loyalty, relationships and direct marketing programs. Provide services to respond to guest requirements. Conduct informal surveys and queries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
· Accurately and efficiently perform data entry tasks associated with Players Club memberships.
· Record and report database information to management, may assist in updating database files.
· Must posses and maintain thorough knowledge of all Agua Caliente Casino table games, slot mix,
special events, promotions, advertising campaigns and community events.
· Must display superior people skills and project mature presence and confidence.
· Must demonstrate ability to provide and implement solutions to guest concerns and/or problems
within guidelines as established by management.
· Provide the highest level of ongoing customer service.
· Oversee and/or participate in formal and informal surveys and queries.
· Must be able to conduct tours of the gaming floor and other related facilities and posses knowledge
of all Tribal properties and entities.
· Will assist in making reservations for guests for rooms, meals, massages, etc., as deemed
appropriate and may assist in arranging transportation.
· Oversee and/or participate in meeting busses, distributing gifts and giveaways, running internal and
· Act as liaison between guest and management as relates to needs of guest complaints and
· Maintains authority to authorize comps for guests as designated by management.
· Performs tasks associated with the redemption of promotional items and their distribution.
· Assists in maintaining redemption items inventory and recommends the purchase of
· Performs tasks associated with event ticket sales when assigned to the Box Office.
· Performs cash and credit card transactions associated with event ticket sales when assigned to the
· Responsible for processing transactions accurately and maintaining cash drawer variances to a
minimum when assigned to the Box Office.
· Provides excellent guest service.