Job Description Summary
A Table Games Dealer deals cards, sells chips to customers, pays customers and collects bets, and verifies fills/credits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
· Provides excellent guest service.
· Must adhere to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program and its regulations,
including, but not limited to, Title 31 Cash Transactions, Suspicious Activity Reporting and
Customer Identification requirements.
· Maintain a friendly relationship with customers.
· Exchange cash for playing chips.
· Ensure that wagers are placed before cards are dealt.
· Deals cards according to casino standard procedures.
· Compute payable odds to pay winning bets.
· Pay winning bets and collect losing bets.
· Possess good working knowledge and understanding of Agua Caliente 21 games.
· Adheres to casino policies, procedures and internal controls.
· Maintains integrity of table games activity.
· Responsible for table security at all times.
· Maintain a clean and neat table at all times.
· Responsible for depositing paperwork in drop box.
· Verify currency before placing in drop box.
GAMING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED