JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Operates, monitors, and records Security surveillance recording device activity. Monitors radio communications, dispatches personnel, and reports suspicious or unusual activity to Security Supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
• Maintains proper radio communication and phone etiquette with On-Duty Security personnel, Casino
staff, and the general public.
• Monitors and responds to all incoming radio transmissions.
• Coordinates, directs, and reports all incoming radio communications.
• Dispatches appropriate Security personnel for assignment.
• Contacts local Law Enforcement, Fire Department, or other emergency personnel as directed by
Security supervision in the event of emergency activity.
• Provides information as requested by Security & Surveillance personnel.
• Maintains a constant surveillance throughout each monitored area watching for irregularities.
• Reports, records, and holds any suspicious activity captured on video.
• Immediately reports suspicious or unusual activities to Security Supervision.
• Monitors and records an overview of non-gaming activity occurring in each monitored area via closed
• Maintains VHS tape evidence in hold libraries.
• Inventory and maintenance of Security Surveillance equipment.
• Monitors and operates Security surveillance cameras and other recording devices.
• Reviews Security surveillance video recordings to isolate incident activity as directed by Security
• Maintains Security surveillance tape library.
• Computer and written data entry of Daily Dispatch Activity Log to include all incidents, VHS tape
changes, report logs, etc...
• Ensures the safety & security of guests, employees, cash, and physical assets of the Tribe.
• Performs all duties of a Security Officer.
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED