Minimum Job requirements:
- 7-10 years of experience working in employee benefits.
- Successful experience selling administrative or consulting services to employers.
- Strong business development and marketing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed to convey detailed and complicated messages to varied audiences.
- Advanced skills and experience developing relationships and delivering top quality customer service.
- Willingness and ability to work closely with the AFAS Consultants and AFA field staff to help ensure a coordinated and outstanding customer experience.
- Must be able to learn new information quickly, be organized, and self-directed.