AN, PARA ACTUARY II
Type of Position:
*Retrieve, calculate and report data as required for various actuarial purposes.
*Process data, determine reasonableness, and provide initial analysis of the output.
*Create/modify spreadsheets and programs, and provide technical support.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Proficiency with PC Windows-based software, including Microsoft Office applications
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to create and develop basic Excel, SAS and other database applications
• Basic knowledge of actuarial concepts
• Shows initiative, such as by addressing problems when needed
• Demonstrates ownership of projects and work product
• Good planning and organizational skills, including management of multiple assignments
• Good judgment, problem-solving, analytical and interpretative skills
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly