Type of Position:
• Plan, coordinate and execute training programs and services for AFG companies to meet staff development needs, ultimately leading to an ability to recruit and retain Colleagues.
• Consult with customers to determine required training resources and develop programs that will meet their needs in an effective and efficient manner.
• Create, develop and execute training programs for AFG Colleagues, to ensure appropriate skills and competencies development within the organization. Maximize efficiency through the selection of the appropriate learning platform such as instructor-led, e-learning, distance learning, coaching, and self-study. Serve as an expert in his/her specialization area.
• Consult with AFG divisions to administer needs assessments, analyze data and develop strategic plans to meet such needs that will provide the best return on investment. Assist managers and colleagues as necessary to promote continued learning and development.
• Serves as Performance Coach at Colleague level. Provides one-on-one training/consulting to assist Colleagues which may include addressing computer needs, including Microsoft Office and e-mail.
• Oversee various training programs to meet division needs. Maintain awareness of training resources available in the marketplace, develop understanding of contemporary training practices, and establish and manage business relations with training providers to ensure AFG’s efficient and effective investments in training. Partner with venders, divisions and other entities to best meet colleague needs. Follow-up and assess the transfer of training skills to meet company and colleague needs.
• Plan, coordinate and implement company-wide programs and services related to training such as Tuition Reimbursement and computer literacy to ensure consistency and effectiveness of such programs. Market educational initiatives through various venues such as podcasts, Internet or Intranet, e-mail, publications, etc. to promote skills and competency development.
• Work with CHR Divisional Colleagues to coordinate or assist in the coordination of project resources, activities, and tasks to enhance the divisional goals of recruiting and retention or other CHR functions.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university Communication, Education, Training or Related field of study area of study required or commensurate work experience.
• Certifications in Programs Facilitated, if available and required for facilitation.
• Two years of experience in organization/corporate environment.
• Previous facilitation experience.
• Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office application.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Manages multiple tasks and projects.
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly