| . Bachelor’s Degree From Four-Year College or University Computer Science or related area of study required
. 3 to 5 years experience
• Skilled in developing ETL and SQL processes (OLTP and OLAP) that are efficient and meet the expectations of the enterprise.
• Efficient working independently or as part of a team to deliver solutions and easily adjust to new environments and tool sets.
• Good at communicating ideas, specifications, and status updates to both technical and non-technical professionals.
• Knowledgeable of relational database systems (SQL Server/Access/Oracle) or multi-dimensional databases (Essbase).
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and highly motivated
• Skilled in the development of queries, stored procedures, creation of tables, views, and function through SQL scripts.
• Efficiently work and produce results within the structure of project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
• Demonstrate commitment to meeting organizational, department, and team goals and objectives.