An, Database Developer
Type of Position:
*Develops simple to complex database solutions for OLTP (Online Transaction Processing) and OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) environments. This includes, but is not limited to DDL (Data Definition Language) and DML (Data Manipulation Language) utilizing SQL or the Natural programming language within a RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) such as Oracle or MS SQL Server or other database engines such as Adabas.
*Develops ETL processes required to extract, transform, cleanse, and move data and metadata for loading into the data warehouse, data marts, ODS (Operational Data Store) and enterprise databases. Will be required to work in both relational and multi-dimensional environments.
*Responsible for the development, and testing of solutions and providing overall support for delivered solutions.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
. Bachelor’s Degree From Four-Year College or University Computer Science or related area of study required
. 3 to 5 years experience
• Skilled in developing ETL and SQL processes (OLTP and OLAP) that are efficient and meet the expectations of the enterprise.
• Efficient working independently or as part of a team to deliver solutions and easily adjust to new environments and tool sets.
• Good at communicating ideas, specifications, and status updates to both technical and non-technical professionals.
• Knowledgeable of relational database systems (SQL Server/Access/Oracle) or multi-dimensional databases (Essbase).
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and highly motivated
• Skilled in the development of queries, stored procedures, creation of tables, views, and function through SQL scripts.
• Efficiently work and produce results within the structure of project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
• Demonstrate commitment to meeting organizational, department, and team goals and objectives.
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly