Account Manager - AWD
Type of Position:
American Fidelity is a nationally recognized leader in supplemental health insurance benefits and financial services. The Association and Worksite Division focuses on providing benefits to auto dealerships, health care providers, and municipal workers across the United States.
We are seeking individuals who are independent, able to prioritize as well as be organizationally sound for our salaried Account Manager positions. You will be responsible for selling products in a simple and understandable way to worksite employees in an established, defined territory. You must enjoy developing rapport and ongoing relationships with customers and association executives while working in a fast paced, changing environment.
If you are truly seeking a lifetime career opportunity where you can go as far as your talents will take you, we want to talk to you!
• Base Salary + commissions + annual bonus opportunities
• First year income potential between $60,000 to $80,000
• Company car with gas card
• $2,500 new hire bonus upon licensing and appointment
• Company laptop, iPad & cell phone allowance
• Paid formalized training program
• Paid travel and meal expenses (company credit card)
• 401K with company match options
• Pension plan – Company paid
• Advanced career path (promote from within)
• International sales award trips
Accepting Applications in all locations with current openings in following territories:
Northern Los Angeles, California
San Francisco/Bay Area, California
San Antonio, Texas
Denver/Grand Junction, Colorado
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Minimum of 60 hours of college education
• Employment longevity - No more than 4 jobs in 5 years
• Ability to prospect and grow your pipeline
• Ability to pass financial, criminal and motor vehicle background checks
• Ability to obtain required industry licenses
• Ability and willingness to travel an average of 25% overnight
Founded in 1960, American Fidelity has grown to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance companies in the United States. Focused on our core business, including disability income insurance, life insurance and supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and continuous growth due to high standards, conservative management and customer focused operating strategies.
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly