TEAM LEADER, CUSTOMER SERVICE
Type of Position:
*Coordinate and monitor daily service team activities so as to achieve the customer service objectives established by higher management.
*Provide guidance and expert assistance to team members and internal and external customers.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• 4 years leadership or relevant business experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
• Supervisory/managerial skills
• Knowledge and administration of insurance products and/or services
• 3 to 5 years of experience
• Two years insurance administration and two years management experience OR four years insurance administration experience (in the absence of prior management experience.
• Diplomacy skills
• Decision making capability
• Strong written/oral communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Motivation skills
• Organization skills
• Time Management skills
• Strong Computer skills
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly