SPECIALIST, FIELD TRAINING
Type of Position:
• Custom design, deliver and monitor sales and sales management training programs that have a direct and positive impact on divisional sales goals.
• Provide on-going individual sales coaching and training to further develop new and veteran sales colleagues.
• Project manage assigned sales training and divisional initiatives through completion by working with home office and field management.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Three years experience in organizational/corporate environment and two years in training and development, insurance sales or related job
• Technical expert in all areas of proprietary and any software used by the AFA Sales Reps
• Strong computer skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Expert knowledge of all AFA products and services
• Strong sales skills
• Thorough understanding of the AFA sales process in the worksite market
• Requires the ability to travel approx. 10 – 70%
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently at times and possess a strong ownership mentality
• Excellent time management skills
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly