| Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Related Field area of study required. Commensurate experience of 3-5 years in Human Resourcs/Recruiting is acceptable in lieu of bachelor's degree.
• 3 to 5 Years’ Human Resource/Recruiting experience to include: recruitment and selection; manager and employee counseling; working with Human Resource law practices (EEO, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, etc.), and benefit/compensation administration. Proficiency with PC Windows-based software, including HRIS (preferably UltiPro), Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), E-mail, Internet browsers, and skills/aptitude testing software (preferably Qwiz)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Verbal, written and communication skills examples: participate and present HR, benefits and compensation-related materials at New Colleague Orientation, presentation of policies and procedures, and write training materials and content for company Intranet.
• Strong analysis and interpretation skills to include report writing.
• Ability to research compliance issues and laws.
• Ability to explain interpretation of customer needs and jobs requirements, to complete hiring assessment, and to assess candidate suitability.
• Ability to work on a team, strong interpersonal skills, flexible/adaptable in position.
• Ability to manage concurrent projects successfully and to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to guide project teams
• Flexibility to adapt and change direction, learn new job responsibilities, and cross over in other functions
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND EXAMS:
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred but not required