Type of Position:
*Assist the Director of Internal Audit with the Management of the Audit Staff within the Internal Audit Department including assigning and managing progress of audit colleagues completion of annual audit projects, approving audit programs, reviewiewing audit workpapers and audit findings, drafting audit reports, projecting budget frameworks, and finalizing audit reports submitted to Department/Division Management.
*Assist the Audit Director with assessing risks associated with the companies and divisions and develop the annual audit plans for all companies to assure that areas of business risks are reviewed on an appropriate time schedule.
*Recruit, train, and guide audit colleagues as well as coordinate efforts with external auditors in completion of annual external audit project.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Bachelor’s Degree From Four-Year College or University Training in Accounting, Auditing, Management, and Insurance area of study required.
10 years of prior experience needed to be job specific.
• Experience in audit planning, performing complex audit projects, and supervison of projects.
• Experience in risk analysis and corrective measures to mitigate business risks.
• Experience in identifying and analyzing control framework established to protect corporate assets.
• Proficiency with PC Windows-based software, including Lotus, WordPerfect, and Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including outstanding interpersonal and consultative skills.
• Demonstrates a high level of administrative competence and excels in analyzing and adjusting organization procedures for maximum efficiency.
• Knowledge of professional standards required to peform audits; industry best practices; and regulatory/criminal law related to industry.
• Self motivated, ability to prioritize, and ability to perform multiple tasks related to responsibilities.
• Understanding of Company and Affiliates structure, products, and systems.
• Ability to initiate and coordinate activities to meet goals and objectives, achieve delivery of annual audit plan, and stay within established monetary and time budgets.
• Proven leadership, motivational, mentoring, and training skills
• Good and reasonable judgement exhibited by prior performance
• Ability to difuse and resolve volatile situations and achieve a positive solution
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND EXAMS:
Certified Internal Auditor,
Certified Public Accountant or in the process of becoming certified
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly