| Bachelor’s Degree From Four-Year College or University Training in Accounting, Auditing, Management, and Insurance area of study required.
10 years of prior experience needed to be job specific.
• Experience in audit planning, performing complex audit projects, and supervison of projects.
• Experience in risk analysis and corrective measures to mitigate business risks.
• Experience in identifying and analyzing control framework established to protect corporate assets.
• Proficiency with PC Windows-based software, including Lotus, WordPerfect, and Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including outstanding interpersonal and consultative skills.
• Demonstrates a high level of administrative competence and excels in analyzing and adjusting organization procedures for maximum efficiency.
• Knowledge of professional standards required to peform audits; industry best practices; and regulatory/criminal law related to industry.
• Self motivated, ability to prioritize, and ability to perform multiple tasks related to responsibilities.
• Understanding of Company and Affiliates structure, products, and systems.
• Ability to initiate and coordinate activities to meet goals and objectives, achieve delivery of annual audit plan, and stay within established monetary and time budgets.
• Proven leadership, motivational, mentoring, and training skills
• Good and reasonable judgement exhibited by prior performance
• Ability to difuse and resolve volatile situations and achieve a positive solution
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND EXAMS:
Certified Internal Auditor,
Certified Public Accountant or in the process of becoming certified