Specialist, Enrollment Tech
Type of Position:
AFES/AWD Field Enrollment team:
Establish account enrollments and oversee the planning, implementation and database functions. Provide support to product implementation process to achieve client contract fulfillment by coordinating with client contacts, brokers, consultants and carriers, business analysts and internal functional areas to achieve a timely and efficient online benefit enrollment process.
*Assist in project management of enrollment site creation projects.
*Serve as primary liaison between Home Office, employer and field sales staff and provide technical assistance for Home Office and Field Sales staff throughout the enrollment process.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Bachelor's Degree Marketing, Business or related discipline
• Proficiency with PC Windows-based software, including Lotus, WordPerfect, and Microsoft Office applications
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong analysis and interpretation skills
• Strong knowledge of file transfers, text files and merge capabilities
• Section 125 knowledge
• Good time management skills
• Insurance and enrollment process knowledge beneficial
• Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database software
• Technical proficiency including Internet browser applications
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly